Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

So hear my voice, remind you not to bleed, saviour will be there, when you are feeling alone, oh, a saviour for all that you do, so you live freely without their harm saviour, by Black Veil Brides

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

tommaz
Interior design Nov 24 2022, 12:15 PM
Where do you get interior design inspo? I'm renovating my bedroom right now and I need new ideas. What are your fav colours in interior design?

Replies

sammyys
Nov 24 2022, 12:18 PM
I have been really into interior design lately and enjoying browsing different inspiration sources. I have loved the two British tv shows The next great interior designer and Interior Design Masters. Dwell and Domino magazines have also been fun to browse and I may just start making some mood boards for future dream homes. I'm always interested in more inspiration though and would love to hear where others find their inspiration? Youtube channels you love? Instagram accounts you fawn over? Brands or stores that always sell the most unique pieces? Historical design or architecture accounts? I've got several DIY projects I'm working on now too including refurbishing a 1930s cantilever chair and repaiting my patio furniture summer squash yellow, so any DIY inspo is welcome as well.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More