Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

This is what I brought you this you can keep, This is what I brought you may forget me. I promise to depart just promise one thing, Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep. Prelude 12 21, by AFI

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Lerrofer
A new house Dec 02 2022, 12:50 PM

Have you ever considered a possibility to buy a new house for yourself?

Replies

Uter
Dec 02 2022, 03:29 PM

I would love to do this of course but you should also consider that houses are very expensive, so i don't think that i will be able to do this

robertopupka
Feb 02 2023, 12:39 PM

If you want to buy a house, you should definitely think about waste https://www.ourgreenstreets.org/org/llansamlet-recycling-centre/ .An alternative to traditional incineration can be pyrolysis - a process that takes place at extremely high temperatures and complete isolation from oxygen.

Landfilling is widespread in the UK. This method of disposal has many disadvantages: high fire risk, release of caustic substances into the atmosphere, contamination of groundwater and soil poisoning.

AleksShamles
Apr 28 2023, 11:35 AM

It is but I believe it's more beneficial to buy an old house and then renovate it. It's usually cheaper. I did it actually some time ago.  The hardest thing was the kitchen renovation. Luckily Moderntiling helped me with tiling (obviously). Thankfully, plumbing and furniture were in a decent state.

Emo Pictures - x_emoisforlovers_x
x_emoisforlovers_x
May 08 2023, 08:17 PM

not easy for folks in our generation T^T

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More