Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I went down to the sea I don't care if you don't believe me It spoke to me about my life It spoke with the voice of reason It told me to risk it all with the chance of nothing returned My Better Half, by One Last Wish

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Lerrofer
Hard to study Dec 19 2022, 11:57 AM

I've recently started my univercity, and i wonder why is it so hard to study/ Students, hoe you deal with all of theese pressure?

Replies

alexgilbert
Dec 20 2022, 07:39 AM

Omg I can totally relate! Back when I was in college, I used to also work part-time in retail and it really took all of my free time that I ever got to focus on my studies. I used to work overtime almost every other day and I seriously had no time complete my assignments and homework. I gotta confess that I hired an online writer to do my assignment in london for a short time period (guilty). Eventually, it all turned out great!

Uter
Dec 20 2022, 12:59 PM

I really wonder how old are you, that you don't understant how to deal with problems. You can just quit, or keep on fighting, i assume that you it will be easier for you to work then, if you will study hard, so keep this in mind of course

Lerrofer
Dec 20 2022, 02:37 PM

Many answers, thanks for this

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More