Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

A world that sends you reeling from decimated dreams Your misery and hate will kill us all. So paint it black and take it back Let's shout it loud and clear Defiant to the end we hear the call Welcome to The Black Parade, by My Chemical Romance

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

unc3rtainty
Late Night Wonder Thoughts Jan 14 2023, 07:34 AM

I sometimes can't sleep at night and just stay up watching random stuff (like youtube or movies or games) so I am just wondering if others have this same problem or is it just me? I would like to know what others do when this happens haha

p.s I hope your day or night is going well :)

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXghost07Xx
xXghost07Xx
Feb 28 2023, 06:29 AM

Thanks for the well wishes. It happens to me a lot. I don't quite have a solution, though. I'm having more problems than I thought a month ago that I would be having right now... And my life isn't usually nice.

I only bring this up to say the insomnia is occurring more frequently with me than usual.

unc3rtainty
Mar 11 2023, 12:33 AM
No problem, though I am sorry to hear that. I know people with insomnia do have their daily lives affected by it and it is rough but hopefully you will have more days with sleep, I strongly believe I have "Hypersomnia" or possibly some kind of thing close to narcolepsy. I usually feel sleepy and tired no matter how much sleep I get and I have even fallen asleep while driving, I even gave myself a caffeine addiction (EX: Monsters/Redbulls/Gfuel/Iron pills/ etc.) because I try to stay awake and functional everyday. haha im ranting but I hope your life is doing a bit better now, sorry for the late reply, I didn't get a notification but I also hope your day is great and your sleep as well.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More