Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

When I Look outside my window The sky is always gray And i start crying with the rain Darkness engulfs my heart I only feel the cold pain I don't want to be damage to you any longer. So Alone, by Anna Blue

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

unc3rtainty
Late Night Wonder Thoughts Jan 14 2023, 07:34 AM

I sometimes can't sleep at night and just stay up watching random stuff (like youtube or movies or games) so I am just wondering if others have this same problem or is it just me? I would like to know what others do when this happens haha

p.s I hope your day or night is going well :)

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXghost07Xx
xXghost07Xx
Feb 28 2023, 06:29 AM

Thanks for the well wishes. It happens to me a lot. I don't quite have a solution, though. I'm having more problems than I thought a month ago that I would be having right now... And my life isn't usually nice.

I only bring this up to say the insomnia is occurring more frequently with me than usual.

unc3rtainty
Mar 11 2023, 12:33 AM
No problem, though I am sorry to hear that. I know people with insomnia do have their daily lives affected by it and it is rough but hopefully you will have more days with sleep, I strongly believe I have "Hypersomnia" or possibly some kind of thing close to narcolepsy. I usually feel sleepy and tired no matter how much sleep I get and I have even fallen asleep while driving, I even gave myself a caffeine addiction (EX: Monsters/Redbulls/Gfuel/Iron pills/ etc.) because I try to stay awake and functional everyday. haha im ranting but I hope your life is doing a bit better now, sorry for the late reply, I didn't get a notification but I also hope your day is great and your sleep as well.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More