Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Keep looking down on me, I am more than you’ll ever be Cut me deep but I won’t bleed You're gonna kick, kick Kick me when I’m down. Kick Me, by Sleeping With Sirens

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - x_emoisforlovers_x
x_emoisforlovers_x
Are you tired of feeling like the only one who still loves emo music? Apr 10 2023, 03:29 PM

Do you long for a community of like-minded individuals who understand your subculture and your struggles? Look no further.

Our global emo Discord community is here to connect you with people from all over the world who share your passion for emo music and culture. Whether you're into classic emo bands like My Chemical Romance and Taking Back Sunday or newer bands like Modern Baseball and The Hotelier, we've got you covered.

Finding friends who share your music taste and subculture can be tough, but with our community, you'll never have to feel alone again. We're all about creating a safe and inclusive space where everyone is welcome, regardless of their background, gender, sexuality, or race.

Join us and connect with people who truly understand you. Share your favorite bands, swap concert stories, and discuss everything from music to mental health. You'll quickly realize that you're not alone and that there's a whole community out there waiting to embrace you.

Don't let the mainstream tell you that emo is dead. Our community proves that the emo subculture is alive and thriving. So, join us today and let's keep the emo spirit alive together.

https://discord.gg/pjan7rKzkH

Replies

Emo Pictures - x_emoisforlovers_x
x_emoisforlovers_x
Apr 10 2023, 03:30 PM
Our recently filmed promo video~ 

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More