Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

How could you, how could you, how could you hate me?! When all I ever wanted to be was you! How could you, how could you, how could you love me?! When all you ever gave me were open wounds! Open Wounds, by Skillet

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

openalltime
Does Vaping Make Your Eyes Red? Relationship Between Vaping and Red Eyes Jun 02 2023, 11:52 AM

Most of the people asked "Does vaping make your eyes redVaping has been associated with causing red eyes in some individuals. The chemicals present in e-cigarettes, particularly nicotine, can constrict blood vessels, leading to eye redness. However, other factors such as dryness, irritation, or allergies can also contribute to red eyes. Further research is needed to fully understand the correlation between vaping and eye redness.

Replies

Yokolin12
Jun 07 2023, 10:01 AM

There are numerous methods to enjoy fun. I frequently play online games like amanda the adventurer to solve interesting puzzles; it is a horror game in which you will encounter eerie things.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More