Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I got a heart full of pain, head full of stress, handful of anger, held in my chest, uphill struggle, blood, sweat and tears, nothing to gain, everything to fear Nobody's Listening, by Linkin Park

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

martinharris
Help in gaining muscle Aug 03 2023, 09:15 AM

Hey, I was wondering about steroids and their effectiveness in bodybuilding. Do they really help in gaining muscle mass and achieving significant results?

Replies

Wtf
Aug 11 2023, 01:24 AM
Certainly. Can’t forget the turkesterone sandwiches 
Emo Pictures - BatCat
BatCat
Aug 15 2023, 05:11 PM

yes but if you havent trained natty for a couple years at least you will make lots of mistakes and wont make any gains mainly because beginner gains are already pretty goo you need to make neuromuscular adaptations to exercise learn form  and learn do get your macros right and actually stay consistent with training and diet and it depends on what you cyce with and how long and how sensitive you are then you will need pct and or estrogen blockers during cycle or you may get gynno or just have a shitty return to baseline test. you also need to be able to afford it im assuming you would start on just test but you could become addicted to results and abuse them maybe you should check out more plates more dates he goes into great depth on performance enhancing drugs there plenty of different i dont use gear as i wanted to compete in muay thai but have previously done natty bodybuilding for 6 years and past 4 have been into martial arts   and i dont know why ol mate is on about turkesterone its just a ecdysterone perhabs trenbolone 

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More