Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I feel her smooth skin slightly brush against the back side of my arm I need the song started over Your crying made me miss my favorite part I hear the exclaimation point Her eyes are so there They're greener Lay back, the song is almost over plays pretty for baby, by Saosin

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Emo Pictures - PollYY
PollYY
Plants for topiary art Nov 20 2023, 10:51 AM

Hello gardening community! I'm keen on trying my hand at topiary art and wonder which plants are best suited for this. Additionally, any recommendations on where to order these plants?

Replies

Emo Pictures - DeenHH
DeenHH
Nov 20 2023, 12:50 PM

Hi there! For topiary, you'll want plants that are dense and respond well to pruning. Boxwood is a classic choice—it's hardy, retains its foliage well, and is versatile for various shapes. Another great option is yew, known for its dark green needles. Both can be ordered from reputable nurseries like "Topiary Nursery" or "Nature's Sculpture". In addition, you can order ready-made sculptures on the website https://bacho.world/

Woopsig
Nov 20 2023, 01:38 PM

Greetings! I second the recommendation for boxwood and yew. They're tried and true for topiary. When ordering, make sure to consider the size of the plants you want and the specific shapes you're planning. "Gardens Alive!" is another online nursery that offers quality topiary plants. Happy sculpting!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More