Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

You got me sneaking around like the invisible man Invisible Man, by Theory Of A Deadman

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

Emo Pictures - wompus
wompus
What're yall fave emo genres/albums Jun 20 2024, 04:21 AM

I'm kinda new to emo, the only bands i know are a couple of skramz/screamo ones, and some of the earliest first/second wave bands and like one newer fifth wave band.

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 21 2024, 12:08 PM

All the ones listed on my profile :)

Emo Pictures - wompus
wompus
Jun 21 2024, 01:48 PM

alr ill check em out !!

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 24 2024, 11:12 AM

Did you check any out yet?

Emo Pictures - wompus
wompus
Jun 27 2024, 05:27 PM

ahhhhh i havent been on here for ages D:

i havent checked any out

Emo Pictures - Avalanche
Avalanche
Jul 22 2024, 12:16 AM

I have a deeply eclectic music taste. I've been into skramz since I was about 13 and mall emo before them. I also have been digging 5th wave emo lately as a lot of the synth sounds and fuzzy nature kinda remind me of old scene/mall emo bands with that electronic 8-bit nintendocore/cybergrind influence.

Also can't go wrong with good old fashion post-hardcore and pop punk. With a bit of metalcore if I'm feeling extra nostalgic.

In terms of bands that also fluctuates with whatever genre I'm gravitating towards at a time, but also bands that are accessible are important to me. Like these past few years I generally prefer listening to diy bands I can catch at someone's house. It's a lot cheaper and more intimate.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More