Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

And what they say of the grass on the other side's true Too much time looking up is turning everything blue Including me, including you Trucks and Trains, by Alkaline Trio

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

Emo Pictures - lifelessinseattle
lifelessinseattle
Hellooooo world! ^_^ Jul 21 2024, 07:49 AM

Hey, I'm Judah. I'm very new to this site and still figuring it out. Cool to know it's been around for so long. Is it still genuinely active?

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 21 2024, 11:22 PM

It like it use to be when emo was very popular but it's certainly still active. 

Emo Pictures - lifelessinseattle
lifelessinseattle
Jul 23 2024, 03:02 PM

that's good to hear!

Jul 29 2024, 08:02 PM

Pablo Tree Services offers expert Bremerton Tree Care also Tree Services in BremertonTree Care And Services in TacomaTree Care And Services in Gig HarborTree Care And Services in SheltonTree Care And Services in BelfairTree Care And Services in SilverdaleTree Services in Port LudlowTree Services in Port Orchard andTree Services in Bainbridge Island. Our certified arborists provide tailored solutions for tree trimming, arborist tacoma consultations, and emergency tree care. Contact us pablo's tree services today for professional tree care across the Puget Sound area.

xfinityauthorize
Sep 06 2024, 12:52 PM

How To Calculate Average Daily Balance? The theory behind the process of calculating your daily average balance throughout the billing period is straightforward but it can be a bit tedious. Combine your daily balances for the last billing period, and then divide them by the number of days during the billing cycle up to now.Target Gift Card Balance

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More