Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Close the door, lock it tight Then I'll know you're safe tonight Turn on a song that means the most Believe I'm there and hold me close Dead In The Water, by Hawthorne Heights

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - LonelyPoet
LonelyPoet
Emo Jewelry Aug 03 2024, 07:27 PM

Hey, I’m thinking of starting a new business to sell my hand made jewelry. I’ve been making jewelry as a hobby since I was a kid and I want to start selling it as a side hustle. I’m going to be taking a jewelry making class soon so I can learn how to make jewelry more professionally.

I want to sell jewelry that is geared towards alternative/emo fashion because I think there’s not a lot of unique handmade jewelry options for that audience (a lot of mass produced stuff) and I want to keep my prices affordable. I also want to include recycled materials in my pieces.

That being said I want to ask what styles of pieces would you guys be interested in? What do you want to wear (i.e , belt chains, necklaces ect.) What colors do you want the most? Also what do you think I should call it? 🙂 Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. 

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 05 2024, 04:43 PM

red and black and some of the best alternative colours. Maybe purple too.

Emo Pictures - LonelyPoet
LonelyPoet
Aug 13 2024, 08:17 PM

Good idea my room is red and black as we speak 🤣

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More