Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I'll stay forever and love whatever breaks my heart... Semiotic Love, by Blaqk Audio

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

Emo Pictures - EmoSoul333
EmoSoul333
Pre Save My Bands First Song! (Pwease?) Oct 09 2024, 11:13 PM

Hello all!  I am writing on here to anounce that my band "Across the Atlas" is releasing our first original single withg a song titled "Paint the Sky" on December 12th, 2024.  Across the Atlas is a multi genre metal/emo but mainly electronicore band, with me as lead vocals and screams.  It would mean so much to me if you all could presave the song and give our instagram a follow @acrosstheatlasband.  There you will also find a short snippet of the song so you know what it sounds like(dont just wanna leave you with nothing to go off of lol).  That way you can listen for yourself and have the freedom to decide if you like what you hear(most bands dont do that haha).  This has been our dream since we were kids and you all have the power to make our dreams come true. Click the little link below to presave! Pre save links are also in our bands Instagram. Give us a follow while your at it! We love you all and have an amazing day!

Pre Save Here!

893786706fffc8d1475.86284943.jpg

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 10 2024, 07:49 PM

Love the artwork and will listen to the song when it's out :)

Emo Pictures - EmoSoul333
EmoSoul333
Oct 11 2024, 02:26 AM

Thank you! Help spread the word and help promote and presave the song? UWU

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More