Select a letter to view more lyrics:
A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z -
- "“Am I the trigger of your gun your pretty eyes don’t give me much choice but I’ll take them home I’ve done some thinking of my own and when I come home I wanna be done don’t wanna be famous no more”"
I’d rather die than be famous, by Pierce The Veil
- "My love for you was bulletproof but you're the one who shot me"
bulletproof love, by Pierce The Veil
- "I kissed the scars on her skin
I still think you're beautiful
And I don't ever want to lose my best friend"
A Match Into Water, by Pierce The Veil
- "I kiss the scars on her skin. "i still think you're beautiful, and i don't ever wanna lose my best friend.""
A Match Into Water, by Pierce The Veil
- "I kissed the scars on her skin I still think your beautiful and I don’t ever wanna lose my best friend"
Match in the water, by Pierce The Veil
- "imagine living like a king some day, a single night with out a ghost in the walls, and if the bass shakes the earth underground, we'll start a new revolution now"
King for a day, by Pierce The Veil ft Kellin Quinn
- "You told me think about well I did, now I don't wanna feel a thing anymore.
I'm tired of begging for the the things that I want, I'm over sleeping like a dog on the floor."
King For A Day, by Pierce The Veil Ft. Kellin Quinn
- "You told me think about it? Well I did; now I don't wanna feel a thing anymore.
I'm tired of begging for the things that I want.
I'm over sleeping like a dog on the floor."
King For A Day, by Pierce The Veil/Sleeping With Sirens
- "This isn't fair!
Don't you try to blame this on me
My love for you was bulletproof but your the one who shot me"
Bulletproof Love, by Pierce The Viel
- "pretty pretty please dont you ever ever feel less then less then perfect. pretty pretty please if u ever ever feel like nothing, ur fucking perfect to me."
fucking perfect, by pink
- "Made a wrong turn once or twice dug my way out blood and fire. Bad decisions thats alright. Welcome to my Silly Life."
Perfect, by Pink
- "Don't look for the critics 'cause they're everywhere. They don't like my jeans they don't get my hair. We change ourselves and we do it all the time. Why do I do that?"
Perfect, by Pink
- "I think this might be it for us. I think I maybe think too much. I think this might b it for us. Blow me one last kiss. U think I'm just too serious I think ur full of shit. My head is spinnin so blow me one last kiss"
Blow Me One Last Kiss, by PINK
- "Just when it can't get worse I had a shit day. No! Have u had a shit day? No! We've had a shit day. No! I think that life's too short for this. Want back my ignorance and bliss. I think I had enough of dis. Blow me one last kiss"
Blow Me one Last Kiss, by PINK
- "The whole world stares so I swallow my fear. The only thing I should be drinkin is an ice cold beer so cool inline and we try try try but we try too hard and its a waste of my time"
Perfect, by PINK
- "I live in a constant state of fear and misery
Do you miss me anymore?
And I don't even notice when it hurts anymore"
Fried Noodles, by PinkGuy
- "Send me a postcard from your honeymoon. I'd love to see his face, on display, in my fire place."
Grey, by Pistolita
- "What do you do when your heart's in two places?
You feel great, but you're torn inside.
You feel love, but you just can't embrace it.
When you've found the right one, at the wrong time"
Broken Arrow, by Pixie Doll
- "a friend in need is a friend indeed a friend who bleeds is better she admits she passed the test and we shall never sever"
puremorning, by placebo
- "I've seen a suicide, he couldn't figure it out, he blamed himself becuase they couldn't get along."
Breakdown, by Plain White T's
- "Hey there Delilah
What's it like in New York City?
I'm a thousand miles away
But girl, tonight you look so pretty
Yes you do
Times Square can't shine as bright as you
I swear it's true"
Hey There Delilah, by Plain White T's
- "I do not wanna be afrain I do not wanna die inside just to breath in im tierd of feelin so numb relife exsists i find it when i am cut."
cut, by plumb
- "I do not want to be afraid. I do not wanna die inside just to breathe in. I'm tired of feeling so alone. Relief exists i find it when...i am cut."
Cut, by Plumb
- "It's already said
You're already gone
Running through my head
Memories are lost"
Grand Central, by pmtoday
- "I love you with all I am
And all I'll ever be.
You are my moon, my sun and stars,
My earth, my sky, my sea.
My love for you goes down and down
Beneath both life and death,
So deep it must remain when I
Have drawn my last faint breath."
I love you with all i am, by Poem
- "Why do your eyes paralyze me
What makes me feel this way
Just carry me away with silence and heartbeats
As rapid thinking about your embrace
And how it makes me feel
I just want to feel this way forever"
Nerdy, by Poison The Well
- "The years now before us, fearful and unknown, I never imagined I'd face them all alone. May these thousand winters swiftly pass I pray. I love you, I miss you, all these miles away."
Lullaby For A Princess, by Ponyphonic
- "Girls and boys in the red light district. You can watch her spin 'round a pole just like a beauty queen. Boys and girls in the red light district. Take it to my private room, I'll make you dirty boys blush."
Redlight District, by Porcelain and the tramps
- "Every roose has it's thorn,
Just like every night has it's dawn,
Just like every cowboy, sings a sad, sad song,
Every rose has hit's thorn."
Every Rose Has It's Thorn, by Posion
- "My tears are fire,
They burn into my cheeks,
They leave me trails,
That show me I am weak."
Tears of Sorrow, by Posthuman